Friday, August 18, 2023

The Picture in the Picture

 In one of MattK's courses of youtube videos he discussed the photo in the photo. So I took one of our camera club's photo and edited and cropped to view the Photo in the Photo. As you are taking some photos you may want to think about the Photo in the photo.


The original photo



Tonal editing


The photo in the photo with cropping. I suggest using a longer focal length.


The photo in the photo photo with more cropping. Again use a longer focal length.

Often times in the moment I don't think about the photo in the photo in landscape.  Since I usually have a zoom lens on my camera it's a non issue to crop in camera, zoom, and look at the results in your computer to see what you like best.

Oh, used the photo without permission.






No comments:

Post a Comment