Joe Edelman often speaks about of improving your images. Some his theme is Learning from your mistakes. It's not about the occasionali misfires, out of Focus. It's about your intent or the Why you took the photo. His articles and videos are on Intent , How to make a Visual Database , Don't be afraid to SUCK and many more.
My way is using the lightroom classic meta data to record my intent and what to do next along with all settings. To accomplish that I have used the Print module and the photo info and custom settings. A example image using my print User preset
I remembering my Visual Database is helpful but to me writing it down is an active tha improves me.
How do I do that? For Lightroom Classic there are several metadata fields can be helpful when I take the time to fill them in. Ok Larry how?
Use the Print Module and create a User Preset and print a JPG shared folder on you device. No you have a Photo Learning Database you can review and possibly share to others.
This is my print preset template
No comments:
Post a Comment