Sunday, September 10, 2023

WOW This is so ---

 I've been trying Photoshop (beta) Generative Fill. It is amazing what AI can do. Following are 2 images where I used Generative Fill on the first image to create the second image. WOW!


The above photo was sent by a friend of mine I attempted to us Photoshop masking and other tools to remove the branch across the face of the Owl. I gave up because I didn't have the time or perhaps skills to create a reasonable image.



Now bring in Photoshop (beta) which you can get from your Creative Cloud. I used the lasso tool to to mace a loose selection around most of the branch. Clicked Generate and walla, well just wait a few seconds, and you get 3 choices. If you don;t like any of the 3 ask Generate to do it again ad get 3 nnore.
I took the second image of the fiet Generate.  I'm blown away.




No comments:

Post a Comment