Sunday, September 10, 2023

5 Tips For Taking Better Photos With Any Mobile Device

I didn't follow my own advice. I read the article and thought my pixel 6a is better s better than ditching the default camera.

Then after going through the the various settings I found the article is 4 years old. In camera years that could be 4 thousand years. My Google Pixel 6a is not that old. I do have another camera app that is included with Lightroom mobile that has a few additional features. 
Following are a few screenshots of the settings on my pixel.

Actually I also use the camera include with Lightroom Mobile. You can download Lightroom Mobile for free but it is not as full featured as those that have a subscription, 

Additionally most allow you to take a RAW file, usually a DNG file. Both are "digital negatives" because they need to be processed, basically "Developed".


i can tell how to reach the settings on my phone but your phone is likely different.

Screenshots from my Lightroom mobile camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment