Friday, December 4, 2020

Susan Molnar Christmas card.

I met Susan Molnar a few years ago. Well we've never met face to face we are both members of Laura Shoe's help group on Facebook.

Susan is a photographer and artist in Sarasota Florida and I asked her permission to share this wonderful Christmas card she created.
  Thanks Susan.

Here's the back story on the photo "Every year, I go through the year's photos looking for inspiration for making a custom Christmas card.  For this year's Christmas card, I used a photo I took from my balcony of a Supermoon setting over the Gulf of Mexico early one morning.  In Photoshop, I used a sky replacement for the starry sky, added a Sun Star Overlay at the top, added the manger scene clipart over the moon, and added the Christmas Bible verse text.  I made several versions; one with our personal greetings at the bottom, one with my business greeting at the bottom, one with the Bible verse only (shown here), and one with no verse.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and hopefully a much better New Year) to Laura and all the other fantastic photographers and artists contributing to this FB page!  You have all made 2021 a much better year by sharing your creativity and knowledge!
Click on the photo to enlarge it so you can read the text."

No comments:

Post a Comment