Wednesday, February 3, 2021

One Photographers Reason

This is one Photographers Reason he moved to Olympus

"Luis A. Troconis
Thank you for the add.
I am a traditional photographer (film) who ventured 9 years ago to digital with a Nikon D3s I have been shooting with the Nikon since the 70’s so I own a large amount of manual lenses and it do not make sense to begin with another brand.
Last year I notice a photographer in one of my hikes shooting with the MK II, talking to her, she show me her equipment and I was in shock to find that my equipment backpack was at least 10 kilos heavier than hers and I only have 1 body and 3 glasses against her 2 bodies and 4 glasses that make me think a lot,  so finally, I took the big leap I am migrating to Olympus OM D E-M1 mark III, but I have to be honest the system has not been easy to understand and learn menus are complicated and sometimes it really drive nuts that I think to go back.
I am here to learn how to use the equipment all help and tips will be great.🐾"

Work and you will be rewarded

No comments:

Post a Comment