Tuesday, August 23, 2022

How Do I Cull +-1200 Photos?

You might wonder why I have 1200 photos in a Mornings shooting? My Olympus OM-D E-M5 iii has a feature called Pro-capture. In normal use the Pro-capture buffer is cleared when the half press is released. No excess photos are written to the SD card.

So why did I take 1200 images? PBCCO error. Problem Between Chair and Camera Operator. I didn't understand the function.
 and
I thought I had to tap the Half Way button and lock it then tap the shutter, casmera icon, to start the half press. Then tap the camera icon to the it.

So wrong. When the camera is set to a pro-capture mode tapping the Half Way tea l starts the Half Way mode. When Half Way is pressed again the buffet is cleared. If I pressed the shutter release the buffer is written along with the images, to the configured max images, to the SD card. 

I have my camera set to 14 preframes and a total of 50 frames.

Culling? In Lightroom Classic I pressed the Caps Locks.  Then used the x and u keys to reject, X, or unmark, U them. I rejected all with no bird, and other junk image. I then erased them. I then went through the remaining using the U and P, pick flag. My picks were those with a bit in flight. Then I went there the Picked ones and assigned stars, 4 and 5, that I would edit in the Develop module. The ones i choose to publish were given 5 Sears and a green Label 


No comments:

Post a Comment