Sunday, September 4, 2022

It's Insane

 My camera, using electronic shutter, will go as high as 1/32000 sec. That's insane.

What about rolling shutter? Lets see if I see it.

I choose a shutting position about 1/4 mile from a highway. Manual, Auto ISO, f/5.6, 1/32000 sec, 150mm. No panning and wait for vehicles traveling 50 mph. Single point focus. I tripped the shutter when a truck was in my view. The focus point it happened to be  the rear door of the truck.


In Lightroom Classic I set the detail tab to zero the sharpen and luminance values. Edit in Topaz De Noise AI then Topaz Sharpen AI.  Back in LR I adjusted the Highlights, Shadows, Whites, blacks and added some Clarity.  


When I look at 200% I see some slight distortion but I don't think it is rolling shutter.




No comments:

Post a Comment